View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 04:55 AM   #286
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
No- please don't. If I'm a wolf next time I want you in the game so I can maul you.
No doubt. After this I seriously doubt that I'll ever last very long at all. The villagers will always hang me on general suspicion and the werewolves will always eat me. Oh well.

I am afraid that I'm going to have to deny you the privilege of mauling me for at least one game. I'm going on a little road trip starting today and I won't be back for a couple of days. I imagine the next game will have started by then. Better that I don't try to take somebody else's spot. I'll play again time after next.

Quote:
Kuruharan, you killed me at the right time.
I knew I did. That was the only time I was thinking reactively. (I probably shouldn't have said that, it's a trade secret.)

Quote:
Well, that's true; but 'becoming a misleader' didn't sound as good as 'becoming a liar'.
Try it, you might like it.