View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 08:24 AM   #284
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
Perhaps they could have cameo roles in LMP's Mordor RP. Surely uncanonical as all heck, but why not just send canoncity to Mordor and have them there in search of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
That is going to have to happen. Maybe not the first ATM rpg, but count on it (if it's successful enough to be repeated). That would be too good not to do.

Oh, a game to rescue Canonicity would indeed most likely belong as a sequel (or would it all be one game but because of length deferred to three threads?). I mean, think of how long it would take us to decide upon a character bio for Canonicity. An NPC? Couldn't by any means be a cameo. Who here would be the one of our Fellowship to take up the challenge?

Might I suggest something? A trilogy of ATM games, the first in The Shire, the second in Rohan, and well, the one about that canonicity thingy in Gondor.

Oh, and, just to keep this on-topic, I would like to assign summer air conditioning that is set far, far too cold and the people who then bring in small space heaters to warm up the space under their desks while they still wear sockless sandals.

While I'm at this, I'll assign noisy air conditioners to Mordor too. Impossible to appreciate music, except for grunge rock or metal, while that whirls away. No offense to grunge or metal, now!