View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:11 AM   #297
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
So, does no-one else think we may have an extra wolf on our hands now? That would be grim.
It's possible. From the narrative I think it's more likely the Ranger was involved– but as you say, it's confusing. Deliberately so, I imagine. All we can do, I suppose, is look out for someone whose behaviour changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Also, a little bird has given me this idea, and I thought I'd throw it out there. The Mod has said something (slightly ambiguous) about dealing a blow to the side of those villagers who do not meet the requirements of the game -- in this case Azaelia. Being ordinary, is it possible that the Mod has punished Azaelia's side (the innocent villagers) and refused to condemn the Hunter's chosen werewolf?
I hadn't thought of that. Yes, it's possible. So depending on how you interpret it, the results of last Night might point either directly towards or directly away from those of us whom Valier suspected.

However, I believe Azaelia gave notice in the WW42 admin thread that she was dropping out, so I don't know if what she did counts as failing to vote (which I suppose is what The Phantom meant).

EDIT: X'd with Legate.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote