View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #23
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pipe Roggie's adviser: Smilog

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION FORM

POSTEDTO THE PROPOSAL ~*~ PIO

MORDOR

Hookbill the Goomba's character

NAME: Smilog -- Mordor

RACE: Dwarf

WEAPONS: Axe, knife, helm.

APPEARANCE: A short and rather fat fellow with grey hair and a bright red beard. His eyes are small and shifty, with green pupils. He wears a dark blue tunic over which is a large (maybe too large) black coat buttoned with green buttons. He wears blue boots and a short helm. He has a red face and a grumpy look about him.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Miserable. That’s what most people would say. He grumbles a lot, when not staring into space with a look of anger and regret plastered all over him. He gets angry quickly and tends to have a "Don't touch me" attitude. Only attribute being an unusual intelligence for a dwarf and an unhealthy obsession with anything that goes faster than a horse.

HISTORY: Avoided being assigned to Mordor the first time around by the skin of his teeth. By that, I mean, he hid in a barrel. In his youth he had been rather unpopular and has since taken to a life of being solitary. He only became an advisor to Roggie because no one else would take him on. His parents are said to be 'disappointed'.
Smilog is not well liked, in fact, even the other advisers treat him with contempt, but this he has brought very much on himself, being rude, callas, incredibly short tempered and not a little foolish.

Last edited by piosenniel; 05-01-2006 at 02:14 PM.