View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 04:01 AM   #62
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Excellent - scratch one wolf! It's a shame about Zil (sorry I suspected you); I think his second vote for Rune would have cleared him in my eyes.

Since I seem to be the first one up again (gorcrows rise early), I guess I'll kick things off with a rundown of Who's Who among the survivors:

Nerwen - still nothing to go on.

Sally - cast a bit of suspicion on Boro, then dropped the third vote on Rune - but at a time when we would have needed two votes for the same alternate, in 20 minutes, from the remaining 3 people (6 votes cast + Sally makes 7 accounted for), for him not to be lynched. This could be a safe wolf vote, but doesn't really say anything either way.

Boro - Rune's early attempt to follow me onto his case makes him look less like a wolf, but his goofy behavior and 'let's not lynch! Wait, let's lynch Nerwen for no real reason!' lends support to Pitch's Moon Moon theory.

Lalaith - cast a vote for Sally that spread the vote out to five (half the village!). Gave at least marginal reasoning (Sally has been a pop-in-and-out wolf before?), but I'm still dubious.

Pitch - Now that we know he was an ordo, I guess it's okay to quote Zil's 'sensible Pitch is sensible'. Introduced the BoroMoon theory, then noted that BoroWolf has acted cobblerish before. Voted for Boro on that ground. Also argued against lynching people 'just in case'. Nothing really to suspect here (for me).

Huinesoron - Hello!

Morsul - Absent.

Shasta - Absent.

So that's 3/8 with absolutely no evidence, which is... great. -_- I'd like to hear more from yesterday's latecomers - in particular, why Sally thought it was dangerous to need 2 votes out of 3 in 20 minutes, and why Lalaith felt we needed five lynch candidates.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote