View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 11:32 AM   #228
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

OK, here's the current status of the Conglomerateship:

All are present, except for Kuru - and just how did Gatesy manage to get there in his chair? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] An explanation might be in order... Chrys will be hurt and need help, I presume. Norni, Mord, and the Broom may wish to continue on with us, but first:

Kuru, you have planned something for the fortress, so we shall wait for that before travelling on. Please let me know when you plan to post.

After that, preferably early next week, we will move on toward the Forest of Canned Corn. Unless someone else wishes to carry on with that part of the plot (please let me know if that's the case), I will write a post that explains why we are going there.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'