View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #159
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Uldor's character description and bio is up. I am about to being working on the first post. I am afraid to say that his History section is somewhat long, but most of it had already been laid out for me, so it was fairly easy to do.

I am unsure about his contact with Morgoth and his servants? Someone let me know if what I did was alright or if it isn't alright.

Let me know of anything else that needs fixing, too. don't hesitate to tell me if something needs to be changed because it's simply not good.

Anyhow, as I said above, I am about to begin on my post and it should be up eventually tonight.

EDIT: Alright, first post is up. I hope it works. If it is not, let me know.

Anguirel, are you planning on writing anything about that first meeting? I had some thoughts of what I could write, but it's not so important that it has to be written. But I thought that if you did want to write it, then it would be fine, and fun.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 10-28-2006 at 07:52 PM.