View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #607
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
We have lost two & sort of lost one. Fin and LMP are leaving for good, which is a shame and pretty sad. And Valier is not on too often due to personal issues.

Those of us that remain have some important decisions to make. Obviously several have expressed keeping the RPG open and running. If we do that we'll all have to step up and pick up the slack of three missing players.

I lied the other day when I said I would post. I didn't intentionally lie, but work drains away all sunshine and happiness in my life most days. But it's the weekend so I will post before Monday.

I say we continue as best we can in light of these unexpected events. Though it is sad to see Fin and LMP (it really is a shame to see you go ) have to leave and hopefully Valier will be able to frequent the Downs more regularly soon, but until then I am all for finishing this RPG.

How does everyone else feel about continuing from here?