View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 02:32 AM   #22
gondowe
Wight

gondowe has just left Hobbiton.
Hello everybody. Nice that again is resurrected the forum section.
First of all repeat that I have no access to my books and material and only write from memory, but I share this for if I can help.

The WPaP text is not earlier than the UT texts? Anyway, the founders of Eregion could be Galadriel and Celeborn as well as Celebrimbor, and later remains Celebrimbor as Lord of Eregion.

But turning to the movements of G and C. Evidently they are very difficult to follow, but the temporal line of Findegil, is, for me, correct.

And for the first age could be inserted in the texts, in my opinion, with few alterations.
-First using a alter in the sentence in Of the realms of Beleriand stated above.
-Second inserting at the end of OtRoD a sentence that Celeborn escaped from its ruin.
-Third at the end ot the QS in the subsection Of the passing of the Elves inserting a compilation of the K text of Findegil... and there only with an invented clarification of few words that previously Celeborn had returned to Doriath (for me is the only way and so I had done it.)
-Then in the Second age, when Galadriel is said that contacted with Lindorinand clarificate with a sentence from Findegil's text D (I think) that she had passed across the mountains before the end of the first age.

Greetings
gondowe is offline   Reply With Quote