View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 03:26 AM   #641
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Esty's Law: Whenever I get the feeling that this RPG is near-dead, and firmly resolve never ever to begin Part 3, posts start rolling in, in a quantity and quality that makes me want to go on forever.

A wonderful post, Saucy! You managed to advance the plot and still insert so many laughs that it was a treat to read! And that at an hour which I would not choose for creative writing - thanks for your great contribution! (sërf-fletting, via VIA, Toll Entrihëa - fun!)

...and no, unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to see "Eastenders", so your last reference will remain vaguely humorous for me, but not chiming a chord, alas!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 12-04-2004 at 03:37 AM.