View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #30
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I'm going to need to vote pretty soon. 0500 hours comes early, and I may or may not be able to make it back before DL.

Not much in the way of activity to key in on, thus far.

I don't want to get after the submarines just yet, since I am voting awfully early, and it's possible some might not realize the game is on now.

Coppermirror did cause a bit of an eyebrow raise, but at any rate I can't bring myself to vote a first-timer on Day 1.

Kit still gives some ill-defined feeling of unease, but that's all.

I guess I could vote Shasta or Sally for...being Shasta and Sally.

x/d with Kit
Well, I could vote you, because I don't like you either. But I won't, because that wouldn't be how the game is supposed to be played.

In any case, Sally, dear, that was a horrible attempt at anything resembling rhyme-scheme. Let me think...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 08-10-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: X'ed with my duet partner.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote