View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 02:31 PM   #170
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
How could you say that?? Our poor children- why... they'd be without both of their parents in a village overrun with werewolves. Only a wolf could be so heartless.
Come off it. If you are right, and I am a werewolf, it would be your own fault for marrying me in the first place. If you are wrong, which you are, this is pure and simple retribution.

But, I'm going to try one last (actually, it probably won't be last) heart-felt plea.

Listen to me: I was wrong about The Saucepan Man, and I could very well be wrong about the phantom. But I'm not wrong about myself. It's only common sense that the werewolves would frame me. If you kill me, it's less work for them. They'll have tonight to go and kill another innocent. They already know I'm not a seer, since I screwed up so badly with Saucie. They'll let you kill me and try their luck on someone else.