Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #5
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Witch_Queen's post

Thomas was shocked when he heard the news. He looked at his brother, "You mean the Mayonette that we grew up with. How could this happen?" Thomas' brother shrugged his shoulders. He only knew what he was told. "Maybe I can catch her over at her house." His brother looked at Thomas suspiciously. "Tommy I doubt you'll catch her there. I've been told she's going to the White Horse Inn. If you leave now you might be able to see how she is doing." Thomas stood up from his kitchen table. Mayonette had always been a good friend of his when they were little.

Thomas went to his room to grab his sword and spear. He some how had a feeling that the spear may come in handy...eventually. "Joe I'm taking Chianna and going to the Inn. Maybe I can find out some more information there." Thomas went out the side door of his little home only to walk straight into the stables. When he decided to build his home he wanted his horse as close to him as possible. So having the stables right out the side door was his best idea at the time. He walked over to his horse, slowly stroking her mane. "Chianna, its time for a nice walk. You can't stay shut-up in this old stable all day can you..." He placed his fathers old leather saddle on the giant animal. Chianna was a beautiful creature, her coat shined in the sun. She was a nutmeg brown and Chianna was Thomas' best friend besides his brother.

Thomas mounted his horse and proceeded to the White Horse Inn. All he cared about was making sure his friend was alright. If help was needed he knew he would gladly offer his services.

Last edited by piosenniel; 05-09-2006 at 01:44 AM.