View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 05:35 AM   #6
Raynor
Eagle of the Star

Raynor has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
No, I was using myself as an example of an arrogant and evil person, and pointing out that dragons fall for something I (like to think I) don't.
Well, I don't know how much credibility we should lend to someone admitting to be on the side of evil himself

On the whole, each and everyone in Ea has a weakness:
Quote:
Every finite creature must have some weakness: that is some inadequacy to deal with some situations. It is not sinful when not willed, and when the creature does his best (even if it is not what should be done) as he sees it - with the conscious intent of serving Eru.)
If everyone carries a software bug, why should we qq about this or that one? Some have great inherent strength, other good persuasions, charisma, foresight, craftmanship, good moral values, faith etc, etc, and nobody has all of the good qualities, that is, nobody is perfect. Are we really in a position to judge a fault, on the grand scheme of things (could any finite being have that capacity, given that each one has an inherent weakness)? And comparing ourselves in the process with, excuse me, a dragon?

Last edited by Raynor; 10-30-2010 at 05:41 AM.
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote