View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 07:09 PM   #297
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
1420!

Lily was surprised to see how much the Common Room had filled up since she had left on her walk. There were now several larger groups of people and the mood of the Inn seemed livelier somehow. She realized that Mira and Willow had apparently decided to stay outside for a while longer, and that she was alone. She made her way over to the bar and requested a cup of tea. It warmed her hands, and tasted very good as well.

She looked around, wondering if there might be a group that she could join. Let's see... she thought. She spotted a group of four hobbits and a woman, one of the Big Folk. That didn't put her off one bit; she was, after all, from Bree. She decided to make her way over there and introduce herself. She smiled and tucked that same stray wisp of hair behind her ear again, and wove her way between chairs and tables over to them.

As she got closer she was able to see them more clearly. The hobbits all appeared very different. One had a rather gruff expression on his face, glaring almost. That put Lily off a bit, but she kept on. A second seemed rather shy, and a third was smiling, and the other... Lily wasn't sure about him. She noticed the parchment held in the woman's hands, and wondered a bit about that. There's nothing for it, I suppose, she decided, and took the last few steps toward them.

"My name is Lily," she said. "Do you mind if I join you?"