View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 02:47 AM   #540
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I'm sorry if my movement of my characters in and out of the kitchen is throwing anyone off. I gave Ledwyn a task to do, if Gal55 is around to fulfill it.

Legate, where are your characters? Can I involve any of my characters with them? I'd love to get more people involved.

Lommy, are you available to write? I am really curious to see how Wilheard's story develops.
Huh. Sorry about my absolute awful inactivity lately. Now on top of everything I am traveling back and forth between Helsinki and Prague seeing my family and friends and all... but yes, if you wish to interact with anyone, my characters are available and if you start something, I can certainly pick up from there. It would be good to do a bit of writing again.

I think Lommy had a bit of similar problem, but I'll alert her, I think the situation might have changed.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories