View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #248
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm only reading now, but felt I wish to comment on this on the go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë
However, I will say this- Yesterday there were quite a few people who didn't mention who they thought was suspicious and in this way maybe Nogrod had the right idea. It was just that I thought a fake vote was going too far.
Why is it we have no idea whom most of the players suspect or whom they'd like us to think they suspect? I tried to press for some kind of deal that we'd require everyone to state their suspicions openly thus forcing the wolves to play our game and not only hide behind the curtain of general goodwill where everyone wishes to look agreeable.

If we don't pressure the wolves to suspect people openly they will just rub you the right way and we'll get them only with lucky shots (talking of which, way to go Nienna!).

And sorry Pitch, it was not a campaign against you but an openly voiced suspicion (I did actually suspect three others more or less as much as you - and it looks like one of them was indeed a wolf).

Another point from the quote up there. I suggested "fake votes" or bolded opinion (like I did in my own post then) only to make them stand out so that everyone could see them fex. in a last half an hour rush needing not to close-read every post again to find them. And I said that yesterDay already. Claming that I was trying to destroy the new game-concept before we had tried it, or that I was misfocusing our effort, is plain silly.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote