Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Thoughts on Nerwen by others.

Day1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
In this vein, my first reaction to Nerwen's post was "wolf!" but I think it might be wise to try to look beyond what is apparently a bias on my part. If anyone's interested, it was the structure of her post -- banter, followed by a rather off-the-wall bit of wolf-strategy-theory, followed by a defense. Too people-pleasing, I thought, too cautious.

However, although that was my first reaction, I'm aware I have a tendency to always find Nerwen suspicious (and Durelin, and Aganzir... just laying my cards on the table), so, on second glance...
Rikae finds Nerwen's first post suspicious, is uncertain and wary of Nerwen, later says that Nerwen is always suspicious to her.

Lommy, Mac and Lily find Nerwen Innocent (in that order) without appearant reason. (In the same contexts Lommy also thinks of Boro and Sally as Innocent; Lily thinks Rikae, later Sally and Lommy.)
However:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Nerwen I used to think innocent, but her post about McCaber doesn't look good, very hasty actually. But then, a wolf might like to give her posts a more polished look.
Nogrod states that Nerwen's analyses are very roundabout. Is later uneasy about her, also about Volo, McCaber, The Ka and LG.

Durelin can't read Nerwen.

Conclusion:
Nerwen doesn't jump out, is regarded quite Innocent.
I find Lommy's and Lily's trust rather too quick, possible Wolf connection.

I'll post this and move to Day2, in a shortend version, because time is running out.

I feel that there's something nasty about lynching Mac. More and more I feel like he's being framed.

Last edited by Volo; 03-01-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote