View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #106
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
The one thing that is pretty obvious to me Lottie should be our representative toDay. But that's about as far as my clarity of mind goes.
Maybe. I wouldn't say it's obvious, but I would consider it.

Quote:
I said I find his polite and 'Distanced yet slightly confusion mongering way of discussing the rules' stood out to me, but other than that there really wasn't anything dramatic.
That addled, huh? Wow.

Quote:
I mean, when I saw Nerwen's posts, they seemed really fishy to me, but since there's been no counter-claim I thought it's nothing. But if the wolves indeed went for McCaber, it would make sense. Not sure it'd make sense for them to go for McCaber in the first place though.
I'm a bit leery of Nerwen. But as you said, the lack of a counter is something to think about. And indeed why Cab?

Quote:
I also have to echo Kuru about the silence. It's creepy. (Not that I have been around toDay either, but I'm going to now.) And I would also like to echo myself from yesterDay about the general lack of suspicion being thrown around. I can't help but to think it's playing into the wolves' hands (paws?).
At this point I'm wondering if someone shouldn't be reported by the Rep toNight.