View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 09:37 AM   #22
Naaramare
Wight

Naaramare has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Naaramare
Sting

Here I lay to rest my first sig. ^^ Twill eventually be a quote in my story, but for now, it's retired and replaced. Requiescat en pace, and so forth.

"After four thousand years, death, blood, famine, war and pain, I'm left with the simple fact that it's all worth it because I fell in love with a twenty something (although she was fifteen when we met) writer from Northern Canada, who just happens to incinerate things when angry. If that doesn't tell you the Creator has a sense of humor, I don't know what will."
--Puck, Brother Mine

And I'm adding my second sig here:

"You want to know what I realized then? I looked at him and realized I would fight, I would wound, I would kill, I would bleed, I would die and I would live for him and there was nothing I could do about it. It scared me, it shook me, but it was simple truth. It still is."
--Meredith, Brother Mine

Adding third sig now:

Ye shall be free from slavery and ye shall dance, sing, and feast. Music shall surround you, for mine is the ecstasy of the spirit, and mine is also the joy of the earth! I do not demand sacrifice! For behold, I am the Mother of all living things! Create and heal! Be strong, yet gentle. Be noble, yet reverent. Bring forth and replenish!
--The Charge of the Goddess

[ June 22, 2002: Message edited by: Naaramare ]

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Naaramare ]

si man i yulma nin equantuva? [my blog]
Naaramare is offline   Reply With Quote