Thread: Swan Wood - RPG
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 05:02 AM   #44
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

“I am Rûdhchamion of Leog Ningloron, near the eaves of Greenwood, Kingdom of the Elvenking. These are my kin, Galain and Gorath,” came the reply.

Laurel dismounted her horse and looked at the Elf, a great smile creasing her face. When he did not respond, she quickly masked it.

'I am Laurel, granddaughter of the Lady Taralphiel of the Swan Wood. She was hoping you would accompany us. It is an honour to meet thee'

Rudchamion stared at her. It seemed he saw a recognition of her grandmother in her features. He simply nodded, and rode to join the group. Laurel joined them, but they did not travel far. It was beginning to get dark, and it was decoded they would camp one night in the open, before riding on to Swan Wood.

Once all had unpacked, Laurel saw the three Elves go about introducing themselves. She watched their mannerisms, and their dark presence moving over the camp, and wondered what lay in store for them, and the whole group, in the woods of her grandmother.

She sat by the fire, stone faced and thinking, when someones voice broke the silence. It was the man of Rohan, Herebrand. Laurel was not sure what to make of this man, and found this a good oppurtunity to find out more about his character...