View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 04:31 PM   #32
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
I think I've got Bethberry finally: she's West Indian (that's why it took me so long; I am, like most Canadians, myopically white-eyed, if you know what I mean); her ancestry is primarily African with some European and even a smidge of Arawak thrown in (which accounts for the high cheekbones and flawless complexion). Her eyes are a deep deep green, startlingly bright, particularly against the dark brown of her skin. She is not very tall, but stately. She has one very crooked tooth in the front of her mouth that does not distract from the whiteness of her smile, which she is quick to flash but would be well worth the wait.

I've also figured out Aylwen: she's short (sorry Aylwen) but scrappy; her hair is brown and inevitably in a pony tail; she's deeply tanned from so much time spent outdoors, and she's lean from all the exercise. Her eyes are brown but always smiling, even when her mouth isn't. She's not conventionally pretty (i.e. Hollywood) but she is very attractive to those with the eyes to see her properly. She always wears jogging shorts and a soccer shirt: not sure of the team, yet, but it's probably an Italian squad -- absolutely not Man United (too predictable).

Nova is a big white goose.
Fordim Hedgethistle is offline   Reply With Quote