View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 04:34 PM   #362
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I posted as Khamir, and just wanted to clarify a couple of things:

First, I left the post rather open. Somehow and at some point in the evening, Khamir and Beloan announce to everyone about the plans, which of course will never come to fruition - but, it means the slave camp will be a little more prepared when the slavers all of a sudden come to get them!

To Nogrod in particular - I left it open in particular for Adnan and Hadith's conversation, as the announcement and my entire post could occur after their conversation is over, or, Khamir and Beloan start to pass the word around and it only reaches Hadith and the two after their conversation is over, or at least, over to us.

I also apologize. That should have been a post for Vror, but, I found myself traveling today, and though I printed out your post, Hilde, my printer messed it up and made numerous parts of it completely unreadable. I'll be working on a post for him tomorrow, though, hopefully. I don't have too much homework, at least that I can recall atm....