Thread: Unforbidden
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 04:17 PM   #23
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Nerindel burst into the downs flushed with relief and excitement, hugging tight the stunned guests and fellow downers to be sure they where real and not some cruel trick of the Forbidden! It's white glare which had so cruelly denied her access to her cosy barrow was still frightenly fresh in her mind.

grabbing a passing flakon she drank deeply hoping to calm her shot nerves, a tap on her shoulder made her jump. "oh Hilde I'm I glad to see you I was so worried Lespheria was so angry and naiore and menecin I..I... mean whith no downer to keep them in check I was afraid .... well you can imagine Naiore loose on the downs!!!" she swallowed hard at the thought and took another very unlady like swig.

"Now now dear," Hilde smiled sympathically "just calm yourself down and have a look about all is as it was." taking a steadying breath she carefully looked up and smiled to see the familiar black green and golden of the Barrowdowns and a quick look in the Shire assured her that all was well in the lingering darkness and everything was as it should be.

relaxing noticably she was suddenly aware of the festivties around her she was not the only one to be happy to be home and without warning she grabbed a stunned Hilde and danced to the music of the downs.