View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 03:26 AM   #92
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

There's been a bit of a misinterpration methinks. To clear everything up and answer all your questions:

1) You may trade whenever you wish to, however if your trade takes place while I am posting the match reports it will not be held valid and you will recieve points for the player you had prior.

2) Once the final matches are played you will not be allowed to make any more trades. For convenience sake all the matches of the final round will be listed at once. As per the actual World Cup the final matches for a group would be played together.

3) You're more than welcome to keep switching players but you'll be shocked to find how fast 10 trades wear out. The system is based of an actual World Cup fantasy game and uh... I thought I'd be able to switch players in and out at fancy but yeah, 10 trades wear out way too fast.

4) If there are any unused trades at the end of the group stages they do not carry over to the knock out stages.

5) Yes Nogrod, your assumption is correct. That is how the seedings for the knockout stages will be done.

Good luck!