View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:47 AM   #57
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Parkun sneered at the child who was dragged out from under the table, absolutely mortified and so enraged by the fact that the boy's prank had caused goose bumps to ripple across his arms. And though he was sick of sitting here and enduring not only the company of the others but also their conversation of sorts, he was not sure he was happy about the idea of rushing a decision. As Erling made Kun realize, some people were just too trusting.

"Jack and Owyn may leave footprints like any other men," Parkun said in a little above a mutter, feeling like they were going in circles, "but at least it makes sense for a person to be clearing up their tracks."

Master Mugwort soon agreed as well that they should come to a decision soon, and did his best to summarize what people's ideas seemed to be.

"It seems to me," the Hobbit began, "that most of us are agreed that whatever -- or whoever," he added, "could very well be living in Chetwood, as that is still in some regard a wild and unknown place, if not as dark as it once ways, in darker days. But there also seems good reason to me to investigate here in Bree before we go anywhere, to get some of the stories straight that I'm sure we've heard in pieces and from various sources. And perhaps to look into the possibility of a suspect here in town."