View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 10:29 AM   #13
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
A) At day, the hunter gives me an ordered list of differing size. If the hunter gets killed I check whether there is a werewolf on the list, and the one who is highest on the list gets killed. If there is no werewolf, the innocent at the top of the list is killed.
I don't know about this- it's sounds a little close to an automatic wolf-kill. From a story perspective, if someone else if more suspicious to a hunter, why would they suddenly kill a player of less suspicion? If there are two innocents topping the list as suspects, does he get a sudden epiphany about the least suspicion person as he's dying that tips them to being a wolf?

At night it makes sense- he'd be prepared for the wolves in his home, and could take one down if he was suspicious. During the day, however, it should only be his highest suspect. He'd have them right there, and he'd be aiming for the one he was most convinced was a wolf, not the third person on his list. That makes the hunter a bit too over-powered, I think.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote