View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 05:59 AM   #62
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Thank you, Eomer, for seeing this as it is, a set-up.
Anguirel suspected me because he thought I was 'directing the flow of anger and wrath. he used my own words against me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
But if ye recall, twas the farmer's wifie that said:

"The avenging has to start somewhere and I fear for you, Fordim because of your boldness and vote, The Phantom and you are on the chopping block. Each of us has to decide where to place our vote.
As you have pointed out, no one else is really going to come forward with compelling evidence to put a third person (or themselves) on the block."
(post56)
But what he left out was "And I am scared of the possibilty of both being innocent".(post20)
So why did I say that in the first place? It was in response to Fordim's question of why we should wait (post19). I suggested waiting because Fordim was so quick to accuse and vote for Phantom and wanted all of us to do the same. I wanted to here from everyone first(post14).
I know this will be hard to believe, but I didn't suspect Ang as being a werewolf trying to come after me even before his death proved his innocence. This is why...
He only heard part of what I said, AND he was mistaken about what Phantom said about the mason, Barrow-wight (post17,18,21). What I suspected was that he might have tinnitus. Lay-men's term it is called 'ringing in the ears'. That is an occupational hazard for a black-smith. The healer, Feanor, might be able to back me up on this, but maybe not on account of patient/healer confidentiality.
All I ask is for every one to read in full all I said, before putting my head through the noose.

Last edited by Holbytlass; 05-24-2005 at 06:15 AM.
Holbytlass is offline   Reply With Quote