View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 08:45 AM   #65
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Fea said:
Quote:
dancing spawn's voting once a clear majority had been reached tweak my nerve.
Have we come to this? Well, I'm sorry but even though I'm used to long days and tough work, I must sleep every now and then. It doesn't bother me if you want to stay up all night long (what she just might do), but I sleep at nights.

I have been thinking of what people have said on the first day and re-read their arguments and there's a thing that catches my eye every time. Now, I know that by accusing someone so hastily, I might end up joining Fordim. Also, if I should die during next night, I want to tell you, what I noticed.

There are three werewolves running around and I might have found some evidence, who they could be.

Fea didn't quite like Anguirel.
Quote:
She glared more or less equally at almost everybody, glaring slightly more forebodingly at Anguirel.
Encaitare was very quick to defend Fea.
Quote:
What's all this finger-pointin'?? 'Specially against Miz Fea here, who never did nothin' but help yer sick! Why, jus' las' month she gave me a tonic fer me achin' old joints, she did.
Then she (Enca) said:
Quote:
I'm thinkin' it's gotta be someone bigger an' stronger.
She probably tried to shift blame to males.
Holbytlass, for one, is friends with Enca.
Quote:
I'm glad Encaitare came, we old ladies will do our best to bestow wisdom on this matter
Enca spoke a bit harshly to Anguirel.
Quote:
An', Mr. Anguirel, I resent what ye said -- scared an' stayin' at home, my foot!
I'd believe that Son of Numenor came up with a theory of the same kind as I even earlier:
Quote:
but Encaitare defending Fea seems strange, for insooth none of us should be defending anyone based solely on character. Evil wears many faces, as they say. That Enca would go out of her way to defend one person -- a person who has not even been directly accused, I believe -- to whom she has no familial relation, seems suspect
Holbytlass defends Enca.
Quote:
But I think Enca's defence of Fea is not suspect (at this time) but just Enca being a product of her time.
Here's then what Fea said about Encaitare:
Quote:
I pray you all, do not be so quick to suspect Encaitare... our long friendship may cloud her thoughts, but she is more honorable than even I... not a tricksy bone in her, while I am quite fond of causing a wee bit of mischief.
Anguirel ended up voting for Holbytlass.

I don't undervalue Eomer's statement about Holbytlass. I know, if there were only a couple quotes, I wouldn't have the right to accuse anyone. It wouldn't even be very wise. All this, though, seems like an awful lot of evidence. I don't want to vote for anybody yet because it might be that they all aren't werewolves. It's still likely that a couple of them are and they are just using the third one.