View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 08:52 AM   #66
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
*Fea looks at the prone body and spits in disgust.*

Quite honestly, SoNo, I thought you were more intelligent than that.

Quote:
You knew quite well that he was no wolf, being one yourself
I obviously missed something important while I was gone yesterday, since I was unaware that I was so high on your list of innocents to randomly accuse and/or kill.

Quote:
There was less evidence against Fordim by any stretch of imagination:
Explain to me then, SoNo, why any innocent (besides my lovely namesake in the other village) would start accusing with no evidence, vote so early on without hearing a single word against it (and vote irrevocably, which not even my namesake was fool enough to do), and be so utterly abrasive to everyone? If I can hear a plausible reason for me not to have thought him the only one lynchable given the present evidence at the time I had no choice but to leave at, than I will quite forcefully say "Oops." Since he was the only one I could vote for in somewhat good conscience when I left, I have no regrets.

Quote:
It was you, Feanor of the Peredhil who so adamantly defended The Phantom, even calling poor old Fordim a "fool";
There wasn't the slightest bit of plausible evidence against the phantom at the time. Had I seen another person being so randomly and quite badly accused at the time, rest assured that I would have been defending him or her as well. And he called me one first, insinuating that I am easily fooled into siding with anyone. Choosing a character as an almost private (but not even, because it happened in the last thread) joke has nothing whatsoever with whether or not I eventually decide that Fordim was right and the phantom requires death. That decision will come when somebody presents believable evidence, or when I make astute observations on my own.

Quote:
Encaitare who defended you despite the fact that she could not possibly know of your innocence unless she herself was a werewolf
That could be one of two things: we are friends, and she is giving me the benefit of the doubt and pointing out that there was no evidence against me... or you're right and she's trying to ally herself with me much like Anguirel's namesake in the last village did.

Quote:
You used them all to off Fordim, and now your fangéd triumvirate can name them as suspects to deflect attention from yourselves!
I applaud your vocabulary, but actually, I suggest you reread some of my posts. I gave fair (and quite early) warning that I wouldn't be around yesterday, and lo and behold, I wasn't. How can somebody not even remotely present (since I was some four hours away from my computer) use people? All I did was vote for the person who seemed most suspicous at the time. Fault me if you want, but quite honestly, if you really think I'm guilty, then I really think you're a bit of an idiot. I think it's far more likely that your weak arguements and hasty vote for me are to cast a shadow on my purity and sway the innocent villagers into thinking along the lines of your own werewolf self.