View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 09:02 AM   #68
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
I realize Sono just voted for you, Feanor, but please, bring the smelling salts....Oh dear, another quick-voter.
Eomer is supicious of Aina
Feanor is of Eomer, Aina, Dancing Spawn
Sonofnumenor of Phantom, Encaitare, and voted Feanor
(To be fair) the late Anguirel of Holbytlass
The only thing we are absolute on is Oddwen, Fordim and Anguirel are innocent.
I did vote Fordim and he turned out to be innocent. This does not proof that Phantom is a werewolf nor that he isn't. I think his mind was bent on avenging Oddwen, they shared a mutual love of animals, she may have held a special place in his heart.
One person I'd like to bring up again is Nimrodel9. Fordim at very first was eyeing Phantom and Aina. Then he made his hasty decision for Phantom. It is strange that Nimrodel9 would be constantly naming her 'best-friend' Aina as a werewolf (post31) even after I stated the obvious that because of Fordim's quick vote, it had landed Phantom and himself on the block(post 20). (Of course, this is why I'm in trouble). And where are her parents, really?
As for Feanor, sure she should be lynched up for her loose tongue and overpriced medical bills, but that's about all she is guilty of.
I have major suspicions on Nimrodel9