View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 09:39 AM   #70
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
How could you suspect old master Fordim? What madness took you?
I think you know why he got lynched, Eomer. It was because he came out swinging and voted so quickly.

And I certainly hope no one blames me for my counter attack on Fordim and my vote since it was either his death or mine.
Quote:
Ainaserkewen. That lass, sweet and delightful looking though she be, has an air of treachery around her so great it now makes me shudder.
Eomer, she gives me a shiver as well, but I think my suspicion of Aina might have more to do with the role she fills in this village- sweet little innocent girl. Truthfully, I don't really think there's a good reason to suspect her. Not unless she gives me one, anyway.
Quote:
The werewolves are clearly trying to set her (Holbytlass) up
Well- I'm not so sure. It seems a bit too obvious to me. Would wolves have attempted such an obvious set up? Perhaps Holbtylass killed Anguirel and knew that everyone would assume it was a set up because it was so obvious.

I'm not saying that's a for sure, Holbytlass, and I'm not ready to vote yet, so don't get yourself too worked up.
Quote:
The one, much as it swashbuckles me to say, that I currently suspect most, is Eomer of the Rohirrim.
We certainly can't rule anyone out, but Eomer is not high on my suspect list at all. I suggest we keep him out of this for right now as too many names and accusations muddy up the water.
Quote:
It was you, Feanor of the Peredhil who so adamantly defended The Phantom
She's my wife.
Quote:
The Phantom, who defended Encaitare, seemingly half in jest
A defense based on "gum marks" is obviously a jest.
Quote:
You used them all to off Fordim
Now- that's not true at all!

Fordim was the first to attack. Who did he attack? Me. Was he the seer? No, so he obviously knew nothing. The fact is, I was hoping for more people to show up and post and see if we couldn't get people to say some suspicious things so we could make a better decision, but Fordim forced my hand.

As far as the others that voted for him, it was either Fordim, or me. You can't prove much by a choice that is nothing but a coin toss.

And did you hear Dancing Spawn's theory? It is entirely possible to have a "fangéd triumvirate" without including me.

Overall, a pretty well worked out theory, with some good quotes to back it up. Although, Spawn, I must tell you that I don't like you including Fea on your list, and I'm not likely to vote for her unless both of the other two turn out to be wolves and the seer proclaims Fea's guilt.
Quote:
It's still likely that a couple of them are and they are just using the third one.
They could just be using Fea.
Quote:
I have major suspicions on Nimrodel9
It's nice I'm not the only one, but I must admit that it's only a gut feeling. After reading everyone's posts today I think there is better concrete evidence for others at this time. But if we try SoN's theory or Dancing Spawn's theory and they turn out to be a false lead, we couldn't afford to ignore Nim any longer.