View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 01:32 PM   #79
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Getting out of grumpy character...

Quote:
That could be one of two things: we are friends, and she is giving me the benefit of the doubt and pointing out that there was no evidence against me... [Fea]
Which is exactly what it was. As of yet, I have no reason to suspect Fea. That could change later in the game. I'm certainly not trying to create alliances.

Quote:
Nevertheless, your comment was meant to divert attention from Encaitare to other suspects. [SoN]
Isn't that all what we're doing, in a sense, whether innocent or werewolf? Trying to cast the blame away from those we don't want to see get killed? While the phantom's comment was obviously a joke and not something I expected to see, I suppose I can see how you'd think it was a defense. Let me just say that it was not premeditated.

I'm feeling a fair share of suspicion towards just about everyone right now. I'm almost positive that one of our two "naive" lasses is a werewolf. Which one, I'm not sure... I'm just getting bad vibes from the way-too-innocent thing.

Anyone else think SpM is having a delightfully sadistic time coming up with these fascinating (not to mention themed to each person) deaths?
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote