View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 07:49 AM   #64
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund[b
Kransha[/b]: On the Where'd ya get that nick?? thread you said "Kransha" came from A HSNARK or some creature. Now, this? I'm confused.
[rant]Yes, that's true, but that would be my younger brother's definition of the name. You see (I probably should've told all you people by now, but I never felt it necessary), when 'Kransha' first came around here, it was more or less that aforementioned younger brother, who is very Tolkien wise, but I believe (secretly) that he really expected this site to be a little...to put it bluntly...stupider. He got tired of it fast, and I discovered. Needless to say, I would probably change my SN if I could, since this isn't mine per se. I decided I might try my hand at really getting into the 'Kransha' thing. It's not a bad name, though (suits me, I suppose). I've been subtle getting rid of some of 'his' posts, that didn't go with the new management. The kid sounds just like me, really, so it's impossible (sometimes) to tell his posts apart from mine. I could point them out to you... [/rant]

BTW, even though this is irrelevant, it is about my SN, so it seems on topic...or is that just a dark facade! We'll never know...or will we?....No...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote