View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #562
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"Must I choose?" she responded with a laugh, relieved that the twins would take attention from her somewhat. She needn't worry about remembering those elusive memories... with newcomers to the Inn, though they might notice the bandages still covering her scrapes, they would certainly not bring mention to it.

Eodwine nodded to her, facing left to where she was seated beside him. "Come now, lass, surely there's a treat you wish?" She pretended to think hard for a moment, elbowing him jovially as she decided to share what she'd been wishing for several moments.

"Any treat, hm? And you insist that I choose?" an impish glint found its way to her eye as she hid a cheerfully smirking grin. "A story then, m'lord, of an adventure. With romance, and danger, and heroics and treachery, and all of that, though make it short, I beg of you, or I fear that I shall be too swept up in it to return to this lovely place and have my feet again firmly planted on the ground, and I fear that our guests mightn't feel welcome if we ignore them long for faraway places and tales of mystery and excitement."

She waited, breath held, to see his response. Would he favor her with a story? She always looked forward to his tales, impressed with his quick thinking and the style with which he conveyed such fantastic adventures...