View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 04:31 PM   #570
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"I have an idea for when Eodwine is finished..." said Saeryn quietly, and a bit unsure. Everybody looked to her for a moment and she smiled a little. "It was a game my brothers and I played as children... a story told by the group, one member at a time. It might start with 'Once upon a time there lived a fair maiden' and then the next person would continue with something as silly or as serious as he or she wished... perhaps along the lines of 'who had one tragic flaw: a wart' and then the next story-teller would add more, such as 'that she inflicted upon the people that annoyed her.' The story could not be created without the loving care of those playing the game, but they can be very much fun, and very funny. Would a story like that be something that anybody here would enjoy?"

She sipped what was left of her drink and waited for a response... and for the adventures of Gob and Twiddle to unfold.