View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 10:01 PM   #317
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye So sorry for being away...

Quote:
One of the many reasons I spend most of my time in the company of guys. They worry about important things... like who's gonna get the last slice of pizza! Or if they DO worry about how they look, they keep quiet about it.
Actually, the reason we don't worry about how we look is because we don't usually have any appearance problems that require more than a few minutes to fix. At least, I usually don't.
Quote:
A hobbit lass? Me?? And here I was hoping for Elven beauty or somesuch romantical nonsense.
Actually, from your avatar you do look somewhat like Arwen.

Anyway, sorry for being absent for such a long time. Two camp weeks back to back, can you say "tired"? And this guy in my cabin always having way too much caffeine and keeping everyone awake didn't help either...*yawn* But anyway, I managed to pull off a creepily accurate Gollum impression for some "spirit points" for my cabin during a volleyball contest.

OK, back on topic. I'm not quite sure why people have always imagined me with black hair, but my hair has always been blond. And if I liked to play with dangerous chemicals as somebody mentioned earlier, my house would probably be reduced to a huge smoking crater by now.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing as Feanor and putting my picture up as an avatar. If anybody thinks that would be spoiling something, now's the time to speak up.