View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #42
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Oh, my poor dead father. You had it coming, I'm afraid...you're too wise to be left alive if the wolves couldn't get you to join them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Aw, too bad. I lost my future father-in-law! Ah, well at least he died knowing his daughter would be happy.

That is if she lives through this.
I don't like the sound of this, my dear. In fact, I'm not sure I like the sound of what you've been saying so far. Heaven help me if I'm actually engaged to a wizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
"Lhuna, my dear cousin, are you sure you know what you're doing? You certainly have picked an odd'un."
You know, this is a perfectly sound question.

I'm siding with Roa that it is more important for us to find the wolves than the EW. I think there will be enough of that during the Nights, with the GW trying to look for her herself (if all her gifteds stay alive, that is), and she could be asking her gifteds to do the same, for all we know. My point is, the GW knows her job and we can trust her to do it. Our role here is to look for the wolves, because they're our immediate foes.

You're right, phantom, that it will be tougher to look for them since we can't rely on connections. But history has proved that lynching a wolf in these circumstances is possible. There are other things to consider, like general posting sense and helpfulness and all that. I guess we could partly be guided by keeping the EW in mind, though. I think the EW would prefer wolves less likely to be lynched than the very brilliant ones who attract the noose like flowers to bees.

By the way, this is just a suggestion, but I think that after the initial rantings about the dead, maybe we could do away with the RPG style of writing. Nogmod didn't require it, if my memory's to be trusted, and they're kind of hard to read through. It will be bad enough to have to crawl through so many posts with this large a village.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote