View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 08:00 AM   #66
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
OKay, back for a little bit. Don't keep your hopes up, I'll be gone for the next few hours today with some freetime inbetween, though I'll be here before the deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel
If a wolf is turned to an ordo, what reason would they have to keep whatever information they learned a secret? The same for an ordo>gifted>ordo>wolf?
Don't count me anywhere close to an 'expert' (and I repeat, don't... first time playing DW), but the reason I can see is fear of other wolves you don't yet know about attacking you that Night. Granted at that time the EW hasn't settled on letting all wolves know one another, just a few for strategic purposes. (If that happens, well great for us! Though, I don't think the EW would blunder that much).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Besides, there's just one EW but at least three wolves, so finding a wolf would be statictically easier for a dumb mob.
No offense taken, I'd rather hunt a wolf than end up dead or with any more wolves.

As well then, an EW would probably be more than delighted if we went on a wild chase after them with little to no knowledge, and left them to busily add to their werewolf collection in the meantime. Wolves on the other hand, even if they are not certain whom their fellows are, would probably 'join in' anyways for safety, with us being too concerned about how and whom the EW is.
So if anything, finding someone of the others is better than none.

That's all I can think of for now, hopefully I'll have time later to read more posts. Ta ta for now.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote