View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:47 PM   #134
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Why to use a smilie when discussing an important point Lommy!

I mean that is exactly what I have been thinking... for this Day or maybe the next as well, depending on the overall situation.

Or maybe quietness is not the right factor but the kind of carefulness of some of us around. If we pick them as representatives they will have to take a stand.

I just realised this... Kath, would you like to be a representative?
I used the smilie just because the idea occured to me right then and I was not sure if it was worth taking entirely seriously... But yes, like you say, why not? Just as long as it's someone we can trust will use his/her judgement and not just vote randomly... And in that case Kath is a good choice - smart but rather quiet. And besides, I love piling important decisions on her...

I'll have to think about this.

(And like you kind of said, I doubt this is a good arrangem,ent for days other than toDay or maybe toMorrow at most. Then the game will be getting a bit too serious for experiments like this...)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote