View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 08:52 AM   #271
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
So have I appeared irresponsible and quiet in all the games we've played together? ~Agan
Irresponsible...you said it, not me.

Anyway, no, I was running through the people with 1 vote, and while I believe you would be a great rep, based on what you said yesterday, I didn't know whether you would busy and/or annoyed today. It has no bearing one who I choose in the future.

Quote:
Why so? Nogrod always tries to make quiet people talk more...~Lommy
True, but as I noted, if a wolf-Nogrod can't become a rep, it could be an attempt to keep power out of other vocal players who could be trouble for him. Also, it could be a way to get the wolves more involved in the voting, and he's simply masking it under the umbrella of "trying to get more info" from people.

Anyway, unless Nogrod, you want to tell me a secret you're hiding, you won't be getting my vote. I'll say it again...you won't be getting my vote - I want to stress that point, because I won't pull a Legate 180.

Quote:
The business with the phantom, Legate, and Boro: "I suspect you... no, wait, you're fine, I'll vote for you instead" ...seems a little choreographed, rather like what I thought I saw with Shasta, tp and Brin earlier... Hmmn. They can't all be wolves.~Nerwen
I'm not quite sure where you, or Shasta got that idea from. Shasta said he got it from Lommy, who originally pointed it out. But, if I recall all Lommy did was really point out the obvious. That us 3 were obviously interacting, but didn't inquire any further.

I see what you're saying about Legate and the phantom. Legate completely turned around, and the phantom's vote seems out of the blue. But I would ask you not lump me in with those two. I have not recanted anything I've said about Legate, and now I want more answers from him (which I will get to in a moment). As far as the phantom, I don't believe I ever suspected him, nor said he would not be my representative.

I can be around for another hour, or so, and then will be out until about 6 EST. First, I would like to hear the thoughts of my constituents. Ilya? The Ka?