View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #20
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Let's take the infamous rule that one of the first posters is a wolf as they have a desire to be active...So SPaM, Pitchie, Inzil, Loslote...?

I would be surpriesed indeed if one of them was not a wolf but then again being among the first ones to post should not be a reason to lynch anyone on any Day as such.

Anyway, shouldn't you guys be able to make even one case against someone so that we could get actually started?

Let me show you an example at this time of the Day... (sad it is but it's something compared to what you have done this far)

SPM is just so nice (and a perfect cover making that funny list and all) - but as he has not been around for years I would not like to suggest lynching him toDay on that... Be there real reasons it'd be different.

I get a bit disturbing feeling from Pitchie's first post. It feels like he tries to look like a critical and autonomous person but still rubbing Spm the right way... Also the way he praises Greenie for great points looks more like trying to make friends than actually giving a verdict on something to the benefit of the townsfolk. So slightly worrying.

Inzil manages to post thrice to say nothing in particular. Suspicious.

Loslote looks either lost (with time?) or just pure evil. Nienna looks no better...

But Wilwa then? All the showed optimism and the explanations of not being around all the time... Just what a wolf would write... keeping up appearances, you know?

Lari I'm a bit baffled about as she says basically the same the others before her but I'm not as suspicious of her. Maybe that means she actually is a baddie?

I always suspect Greenie - and she is always a bad girl! Now this much praised talk of the general terms is just what an intelligent wolf would do. Stay on the abstract level and speak of things people would like to hear and agree on. The most basic wolf-tactics...

Legate seems a bit disinterested as well. Nothing to go for without some toil, sure but maybe he's being too easy?

The thing fitting for every wolf: the more we just keep on saying "hi there, nice to meet you" or "let's kill the bastards"; or taking the meta-level in the beginning like "the quiet ones can be productive / should be lynched immediately"; or just plain refusing to "open the game" with any suspicions...

So let's do the town a favour and not lynch the controversial people but a nice one.

The wolwes need to be nice, we don't. The wolves don't need to find the culprits, we have to do that.

They can rub you the right way anyrime, we can't afford that with anyone.

Think about that unless you had more important things to think about...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote