View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 01:12 PM   #397
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ok I am going to make a post for Erenor that will rais ethis possibility. If we decide to go with the splinter group plan it will only effect about the last sentence of Saureg's otherwise effective "winding up post". If Erenor is again overruled at least it will tidy up her injuries. I have thought of various possible strategies to take some dunedain along if they don't want to desert...

We managed to regain a bit of momentum lets not lose it again.

I have ot say that I think the splinter group would be the easiest way for our reduced numbers to bring this to a satisfactory and dignified conclusion - and anyone who wants a watery death could join the search ship?

I have to say that while the Elves were overruled when they were in the minority, I think it is inconceivable (!) that they would not make a bid for the havens when they were in a small group. However Erenor would certainly not want Faerim (& co) to go to what she regards as certain death....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace