View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 05:40 AM   #774
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pipe

I actually have no idea where my parents got that Trivial Pursuits game. I just remember getting it for Christmas last year and then I could not find it anywhere I looked for it. *Shrugs* perhaps they made it themselves.

Thanks, Lalwendė. I'm in the middle of collecting the History of Middle Earth series. So far I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 13 (Index). A friend of mine ranted at me for getting the Index, she called it a "Glorified" Index. I like that term. However, I have the American copy of Sauron Defeated, so when I have time and money I'll try and get hold of the UK edition so that the collection looks right!

[Eddit] Did anyone notice the trophy on top of the secondary bookcase? It's always been my ambition to buy a trophy mainly because I cannot win one.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 08-01-2005 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Rats in the pipes
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote