View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 01:49 PM   #315
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Celuien=
Gurthang has been relatively quiet, which makes me uneasy, but what he has said doesn't strike me as wolvish. Besides, he agrees with the phantom about the wizards, which seems to be a good thing.
Unless of course Gurthang is trying to latch on to the idea to appear innocent. But I doubt Gurthang is guilty of wizardry or wolvery. At least yesterday I was convinced of his innocence mainly because he put forth the EW and GW idea, which makes me think he was innocent yesterday and I still feel he's most likely an innocent today, but he bears some watching.
Quote:
Roa=
This statement has me wondering- you admit to bandwagoning, but you give an odd reason for it. You were certainly throwing suspicion on Loki from your first post. And your reasons were terrible. I'd have to say that you were the driving force behind Loki's lynching, not after you were on the kill list, but from the very beginning.
Nogrod admitted that part of the reason he voted for Loki was because he was trying to save his own skin (he did say that earlier didn't he? or am I just making up posts?) Which makes sense, I'm sure many others in this village would have done the same in that situation. But Nogrod also went after Loki from the very beginning and the two continued their arguement until Loki was lynched.
Quote:
Roa=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Concerning the EW. S/he would do well to enlist people who are not the primary targets / most vocal ones (as they are in most cases the first to be lynched.
Nice blanket statement- certainly throws suspicion off you almost immediately.
This is the same type of statement that made me suspect Loki yesterday. So, this brings Nogrod high up on my suspect list, but since I was so horribly wrong about Loki I am now worried about making any sort of move against Nogrod today.
Quote:
Oddwen=
++LALAITH

Because she never really loved me! And for a few things that Spawn pointed out, and a few little hunches of my own.
?? She misses the vote yesterday and now out of the blue and with reasons grabbed from spawn she votes for Lalaith.
Quote:
Morm=
Alcarillo: was extremely defensive without much suspicion cast on him. It seems as if he almost didn't vote to kill SpM last night but was over ruled by his comrades and now is anxious to exonerate himself first thing.
An excellent observation, but I still lean more to Alcarillo being an innocent at this point. Though if his overly defense behavior continues into tomorrow I will have to change my stance on him.
Quote:
Morm=
Nogrod: Different behavior, a bit less rash and more cautious.
A lot can happen in one night in a village with wizards.
Quote:
Roa=
Naturally, a wolf learning the identity of a former teammate and an obvious innocent would act as quickly as possible to throw doubt on him, which is exactly what Nogrod did.
So, if Loki was speaking truth and was the one turned back to the path of light, it is reaonable to think Nogrod would want to see him dead. Even if Loki was lying Nogrod's response to him would also work. If Nogrod is the other wolf he would have believed Loki's claim (knowing his cohort was no longer a wolf) and believed he was the changed one. And he plots revenge and as soon as he has a chance Nogrod throws suspicion on Loki and plants the seeds of doubt in the village heads.
Quote:
Roa=
He also seems quite eager to have us believe that the wizards wouldn't pick someone who was loud, but would rather pick under the radar type players.
I have never been a fan of this logic and it irks me so much when a players say something like "Well, I'm too loud and wreckless to be a wolf" and that is what Nogrod is doing. He names himself and a few other players who could not possibly be wolves at this point in time.
Quote:
Sleepy=
And anywho, past experiences tell me never trust a Fea... Now then, unfortunately I haven't been able to read through the entire thread (Evil, evil, evil illness! and also random distractions) but anyway since I don't think I'll be able to get anything reasonable formed before the deadline (or rather my bed-time) -

++Feanor
*sigh* The votes of Oddwen and Sleepy make me suspect them quite a bit. (Oddwen more than Sleepy at this point) Both missed the vote yesterday and their random votes today just look like ways to cover themselves from their mishaps yesterday. Obviously no one wants to miss the vote two days in a row, but the lack of reason irks me.

Alright I find Nogrod and Oddwen the two top suspects. Though I am weary of casting a vote for either at the moment. But unless something amazing happens in the next hour I will be voting for one of them.