View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #1233
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This will seem petty but while I am quite good at blocking out loud constant noises, small intermittent ones drive me murderous. Therefore the life expectancy of the chap next to me in the cyber cafe who has been slurping at the same can of coke for an unfeasibly long amount of time may be drastically reduced, as is that of people who rustle, clack cough sweets against their false teeth and are generally irritating .

Also it does seem somewhat mean that due to the offices of my current assignment being refurbished we are working in portakabins inside the factory warehouse I have to sit about 2 yards away from where water pours through a leaking roof into plastic drums .....and because of the refurbishment the nearest loos are a good 5 minute walk away (seriously the factory is the size of a small town). I check the weather forcast before putting the kettle on...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote