View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 08:22 AM   #167
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
(I hope, I hope I'm doing this right. If not just delete me )

NAME: Valesseka

RACE: Human

WEAPONS: A "stave" which is actually the remains of a broken pitch fork and a hatchet.

APPEARANCE: Long mousey brown hair with a fair face. Muscular and tall build, but not completely free of "pudge". She proudly wears a glittering brooch which is glaringly out of place on her weather and care worn clothing.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Vain and quick to assumption, perhaps even a bit fickle in her thinking, Valesseka is used to hard work and long hours, but apparently not used to much casual interaction with different races or social classes from her own, but she is learning.

HISTORY: Coming from a rural group who aren't prone to much travel, Valesseka once secretly joinned an challenge which lead her across Arda. Now back near her homeland, Valesseka's pace has slowed dramatically.

She is the second daughter, and fourth child of her parent's, who raised each of their children to have good manners and common courtesy-- even if Valesseka does forget this at times.