View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #341
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Amazingly, I got a post up as I planned. All the usual things about letting me know how/where I can approve is appreciated.

I'm afraid that the impetus to have Indil accompany the company is going to have to come from someone other than Bergil. I'm assuming that it'll be something along the lines of her having dreams that the company considers very important. This might be a matter for Fea, or LMP, or maybe Alak and the Elves. But it certainly won't be me and Bergil.

Anyone is free to take over "the Guardsman" from this point. I'm not attached to him at all, and the post might better come from the point of view of a character to whom the escape of Tharonwë means something. Once the company is caught up on that news, Bergil will be reporting to either Faramir or Elessar (I've not decided which...), and getting a mandate to accompany the company, conveniently solving the issue of rationalizing his participation.