View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #268
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

See, I figured old Gaur would be back. Mith is this village's mother-hen, and I expect her instincts kicked in and she protected the fledgling player. But perhaps he doesn't need mothering. We'll find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurcrist
There are many things I would like to say, but I will say this: I am sorry for not turning up on the first day, for I just started playing, and I did not completely understand what I should have done.
You should have shown up.

But seeing as you can't do anything about that now, your current order of business is to respond to those who question your reasoning. I and others have wondered what you meant by Boro and Green acting "strange", so enlighten us. What have you seen that you don't like from those two? Who knows- you may indeed have spotted something valid. But you're not likely to get any help from other villagers if you won't tell us why we should believe you.