View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #269
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Time to get this off my chest

Alright, to just say this now, and hopefully prevent any type of blow up where I regret saying something, I need to get this out here now...

I seriously am annoyed by the suspicion based on the way I "speak." It is basically a cop out and I get placed into a corner because there is no way to defend myself, there is no way to prove myself.

You do not know how hard right now I am fighting back the urge to just unleash any thing I have, call you a wolf, and push for your lynching. The reason I don't is because that type of game play does not turn out well for the innocents. You suspect me for being strange, I throw a left hook back at you for making vague, cop-out accusations. And really Lari, Gaur, and whoever else, I think you are innocent who see that I am controversial, unconvential, don't like the things I say, and take that to mean I am a wolf.

I am not going to change the way I speak, I am not going to change how I act, if there is anything I've said that is offensive, I am sorry because I don't mean it. If I give you a headache, I am sorry but take some advil.

If you find me suspicious because I lynched an innocent Nienna. So be it, come out and say it. If you find me suspicious because of whatever I said to Mira, or anyone else, out with it. But I can't defend myself for the way I speak, and I am not going to change it now. Those are cop out suspicions and lynching people for those reasons will get us no where accept a fast wolf victory.

Now I have tried my best to bring out stuff as to why Lommy was killed, I have made my best case against Mith. Despite what Mith has said I have not been fixated on her. I brought up stuff about the phantom, Shasta, Agan. I defended Lommy yesterday, and I've defended McCaber today. This isn't to boast what I have done, but to tell you get past my words, and any type of aggravation I might cause you, and to just make you aware of everything I have been trying to do.

It is the ones who look nice, logical, or simply float on by to be concerned about. Separate the controversial, maybe sometimes rude talk, from wolf behavior. If you don't this is going to be a quick victory for the wolves.

Edit: crossed with tp